Please note the below Terms and Conditions are in respect to standard catering options available for order via our website. Larger Events will have individual contracts addressing these as required.
We understand that situations arise, and they can often not be helped, we will always endeavour to be fair when handling cancellation requests, however, please ensure to contact us as soon as possible. Our cancellation policy can be found below
- Cancellations made within 24 hours prior to delivery will be liable to pay 100% of the total order value (inclusive of GST)
- Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to delivery will incur a pay 50% of the total order value (inclusive of GST)
- Late orders requesting same-day delivery will incur a 25% surcharge on the total order.
Should you need to cancel your order that we have already prepared, Chefscene will gladly deliver the prepared food to a location that can be organised and agreed upon.
Please note, quotes are in our system as a pending, a quote does not proceed until Chefscene Catering receives email confirmation by the client that they wish to proceed.
The clients will receive an email order confirmation from Chefscene once the quote has been accepted.
It is the client’s responsibility to review the order and provide us with any amendments no later than 24 hours prior to the event. Be sure to review the following.
- Attendee Numbers
- Dietary requirements
- Invoicing details
- Event date
The client will be asked to supply the following information:
- Delivery Location
- Delivery Time
- Contact Name
- Contact No.
We recommend placing catering orders as early as possible to secure your booking for your required date.
- Pricing is current (inc GST) as of June 2023 and may be subject to change.
- Payment is due 7 days prior to delivery (unless otherwise arranged). Failure to pay will result in non-delivery.
- Payment instructions are included on invoice. We accept EFT, cash and credit card.
- A surcharge applies for all credit card payments.
*All menus are subject to seasonal and supply chain availability.
- We offer free delivery to local customers for orders over $120, subject to confirmation from Chefscene of our ability to deliver at the required date and time
- Higher delivery fees are applicable outside of these parameters and for any orders under $120.
While we always endeavour to deliver at your desired time, the situation may arise where we need to deliver cold orders earlier than requested, please let our friendly staff know if you do not have heating or refrigeration facilities onsite.
Weekend deliveries are often unavailable due to Chefscene catering events on the weekends, if catering is required on a Weekend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our friendly staff will get back to you.
- There is a minimum spend of $120 for all orders
Whilst all efforts are taken in relation to special dietary requests, it must be noted that within our approved commercial kitchen we handle nuts, seafood, sesame seeds, wheat flour, eggs, fungi and dairy products, along with all manner of fruits, vegetables and meats. Customer dietary requests will be catered for to the best of our ability. Individuals with health threatening allergies or food intolerances might be best suited to provide their own food items.
Consumption is at your own risk.